this would be great healthy pub fare.
I am a one pot meal fan number #1. It is fast, easy, delicious, and a great way to get all your daily vegetables and nutrients. Here is the first of the many one pot meals. Enjoy this warm wonder during our chili season.
- 1 12 ox bag Langostino Tail
- 1 lb Tilapia
- 1 16ox bag Organic Broccoli Florets
- 1 16ox bag frozen Organic Sweet Corn
- 1 16ox bag frozen Organic Sweet Peas
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Brown Basmati Rice
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic gloves
- Onion powder
- Place all the ingredients into a large pot.
- Fill up with water to cover the ingredients.
- On low setting bring to a boil (low setting will prevent vegetables from burning and sticking to the pot).
- Then cook on low for another 10-15 min.
Warm up your days. Enjoy!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be…
View original post 1 more word